Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chocolate addiction.

I need to make myself feel better about eating chocolate. So im going to justify myself here.
Like most workplaces, my office is flooded with chocolate vending machines and those boxes of chocolates that are put out to raise money for schools or life saving clubs or other such groups.
I recently lasted 2 weeks without having a chocolate. Prior to that I would have one every day and this week I have been back to having one each day again!
My justification is as follows;
  1. I refuse to buy the regular size chocolates and only purchase the 'fun size' ones (partly because of the cost and partly because eating less is better for you?).
  2. I always check the fat and sugar content and choose the chocolate that has the least (It still tastes as good!).
  3. I dont have any other sweet or dessert that day.
  4. I eat fruit and vegies and salad throughout the day.
I try so hard to get home without having a chocolate but by 2.30pm I actually feel like I cant go on without having a little chocolate to get me through.

This is enough justification, right?

I've decided the walk up hill to my car at the end of the day works the chocolate off anyway (wishful thinking). =)

No comments:

Post a Comment