Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Melbourne.

An early birthday present for myself was a trip to Melbourne with my bf. I'd never been there before so we thought it would be nice to spend a few days in Melbourne as it would feel like a lovely holiday without the huge price tag.

Melbourne was amazing. To say the least.
Bf said (within 2 hours of arriving), "I wish I was rich so I could live in Melbourne and just walk around".
Yes, the atmosphere is just brilliant there!

I took a giant suitcase but only packed a few necessities because I decided to do a whole lot of clothes buying! By the end, my suitcase weighed 19kg (that was just 4 days of shopping).

We loved exploring the hidden allies with the beautiful graffiti work and the little cafes. I have now found a cafe that sells the best hot chocolate in the world (the froth is amazing, I cant even describe it), another cafe that sells absolutely mouth watering wraps (I had tandoori on this really thick kind of pita bread? Toasted of course) and a bar that sells delicious tapas.

We spent a few mornings in Pancake Palace. I am addicted to chocolate pancakes!

Our favourite place of all was this alley that is covered in artwork. We took nearly all of our photos in this one alley.





No comments:

Post a Comment