Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A weeks break.


I feel like I haven't stopped for a long time. The last few weeks have been hectic. Travelling every weekend and sometimes during the week. Ending my last job and preparing for my new job. Birthdays. Baby Showers. BBQ's.
Arriving home yesterday after a long weekend away, my bf and I fell onto the lounge and decided we're not going away for a while. (Well, until November when we go to Melbourne for a few days!)

I finished my old job last Friday and have this week off before starting my new dream job on Monday. I will be commuting temporarily to my new job until we move closer, so my time spent with bf each day is going to be reduced. Therefore, this week, we've decided to just spend some time with each other.

Unfortunately, today has been spent cleaning. But we've still done it together and had fun doing it?!

I thought i'd better write a blog update anyway as i've been a bit slack lately. Im much better at reading and checking on my favourite blogs rather than updating my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment