Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Perfect Protest.

I decided to join in on the Perfect Protest and post my own picture and thoughts as I thought it was a great idea and a good opportunity for everyone out there to share their imperfections and still be great!

Me, not at my best, at my Sister-Inlaw's 21st.

I am not perfect, although I hate to say it but I do try very hard to be. I am obsessive compulsive. I have to plan and organise everything. I spend hours everyday trying to look and feel perfect. I scour books to find the answer to being a 'better me'.
But its ok not to be. I know that.
So here are my imperfections. They make me who I am. And I do have to say - I am proud of me!
  • I cant cook. I mean, I have my good days but the bad meals outnumber the good ones.
  • I have terrible eyesight. I wear contacts and still can hardly see.
  • I am not very good at blogging. Im better at reading other peoples' blogs.
  • I apparently snore. Ugh!
  • When im angry my voice turns into a horribly loud, high pitched noise.
  • I rarely walk my dog :(
  • Im moody
  • I change my outfit 20 times before leaving the house
  • Im forgetful
  • I cant stop burping when I drink soft drink
I could go on. The list is endless but I decided I should reign myself in and limit it to 10 items.

I cant stop trying, but I can accept that im not perfect. That I can just be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment