Saturday, August 28, 2010

To work or not to work?

I am always coming up with 'fantastic' projects for myself to do to either:
1. Not work at all; or
2. Work from home
Unfortunately, I never follow through with any of these ideas as staying in my current job is the 'safest' option and the most foolproof.


I agree with those that believe we should have a 3 or more day weekend. Isnt life meant to be enjoyed rather than work away all week and collapse in an exhausted heap by the weekend?
But then again, the less we work the less we earn and although 'they say' money doesn't buy happiness, It sure helps, right?


One day im going to take the leap and do something that I enjoy and make my life have some meaning, not just working within the masses.


I know I have many talents and that they are going to waste each day that I wait, but Im also secretly satisfied in the knowing that im slowly working, sneaking, towards my ultimate goal of happiness and daily enjoyment by planning and preparing for the moment when I do take the leap.


Im sure everyone feels the same.


Ill keep you posted on my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment